The achievement center of China Geophysical Reference Model appreciates China Earthquake Networks Center (CENC) for providing seismic waveform data, Network Center and Supercomputing Center of USTC for their assistance to establish data retrieval system.
Searching and downloading Level I data could be finished in this page. Please read following notices at first:
• Level 1 data are original seismic waveform data. Browsing and downloading would be available after login.
• Your download history would be recorded by the system.
• Please click and view the Application Process if you want to register.
• Please click and view the Download Navigation if you are new to this system.
Search by earthquakes:
- When entering the date and time, please enter the 14-digit UTC date and time in YYYYMMDDHHMMSS format. For example, “2017-03-30 15:24:16” please enter 20170330152416.
- Except for the date and time in the search criteria, leaving other items blank means no restriction on them.
- The database contains data with a magnitude of 5.5 or more around the world from 2012 to 2017. Each earthquake provides the records of the national and provincial stations of China within 6000 seconds after the original time of the earthquake. You can click to view the distribution of stations and earthquakes.